Immigration ABC ' Chapter 3: Study in New Zealand ' Fee Paying Student Visa

Published date20 November 2023
Subject MatterConsumer Protection, Immigration, Education, General Immigration, Work Visas
Law FirmCavell Leitch
AuthorMs Rabiah Khawaja and Vienna Tse

The most common type of student visa in New Zealand is the Fee-Paying Student Visa. If you want to study full-time in New Zealand, you need to obtain an offer of place or confirmation of enrolment from an education provider approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) or the New Zealand Ministry of Education.

When you apply for the Fee-Paying Student Visa, you'll need to:

  • Have an offer of a place and pay the full cost of your course
  • Demonstrate you have sufficient funds for your stay and outward travel
  • Hold acceptable insurance
  • Meet the character and health requirements

With the Fee-Paying Student Visa, you can study full-time. Some student visa holders may also be allowed to work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying and full-time in the summer holiday.

第三章:紐西蘭留學 國際留學生簽證

在紐西蘭,最常見的學生簽證是國際留學生簽證/付費學生簽證。如果您想在紐西蘭全日制學習,您需要獲得一所由 New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT